When Willpower and Discipline Just Aren’t Enough
Swap Out Your Old Strategies
Many of us are eager this time of year to take control of our health. We are committed to losing weight and finding balance in our lives. We modify our diet, deprive ourselves of carbs, kick our exercise into high hear and incorporate as many of those lifestyle trends as we can to create lasting change. We are committed and this time, we are going to follow through!
Until ……we don’t get the results we are looking for
as quickly as we wanted them. Then, we blame. We blame our lack of time, our finances, our job or whatever else is keeping us from getting on track. We beat ourselves up for lacking willpower and discipline and we think the answer is developing more …willpower and discipline. But most of us don’t have enough of either to support our wellness journey. Good news though! Those are the least effective strategies anyway.
Are You Ready?
If you are ready to swap out your old strategies for more effective solutions that work, regardless of how busy you are, this is your year because real health, balance and lasting weight loss are not created by working harder. They’re created with practice.
Practice using simple, daily, real information that doesn’t contradict itself, skills that you weren’t born with that are easy to learn and tools that help you measure and track your real progress not just your weight.
If you are ready, I will be sharing everything I know about how to
- Effectively lose weight Once And For All
- Easily feed your family healthier foods they’ll love with delicious recipes
- Create more energy without relying on caffeine and sugar
- Break the habits that no longer serve you
- Fuel your body for effective workout
- Recover from workouts to prevent injury and soreness
- Minimize and eliminate daily symptoms
- Improve your body shape so you can wear what you want instead of what hides your problem areas
- Enhance your body image so you feel better about yourself and have the confidence you deserve
- And so much more
Available for You
All of this will be available to you through consistent newsletters and my:
- New website which makes it easier to interact when you have questions about the information I post
- New blog which will contain both short articles and videos that are quick and easy to read or watch with tips that are even easier to implement
- Live events and programs here in Ct and throughout New England with collaborations with other health and life professionals
- Webinars that make it even easier to learn from the comfort of your home or office
- Social media sites where you can find quick inspiration, recipes, additional articles and things I’ve come across that are cool and helpful. (link Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
I look forward to connecting with you this year!
In good health,
Image courtesy of Simon Howden / FreeDigitalPhotos.net